General Programme Information
This Certificate in Marketing provides the knowledge, skills and ‘ability to do’ in relation to marketing planning and develops the ‘marketing professional’ across a range of areas. The Certificate in Marketing is a hybrid of marketing with a considerable emphasis on management as marketers move from specialist aspects of marketing into either a functional or departmental role.
1 Academic year (9 months)
Course Mode Options
- Part-Time Evening (Mondays and Wednesdays)
- This is an ‘open’ qualification, which means you don’t need any previous qualifications or marketing experience. However, if you are working or have some business experience, this will certainly help you put your learning into context.
- If English is not your first language, you will also need to provide us with evidence of at least IELTS 5.5 proficiency or equivalent.
National Framework Level
CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) Professional Certificate in Marketing.
Course Start Dates
- October 2012
This qualification contains four modules
- Marketing Essentials
- Assessing the Marketing Environment
- Marketing Information and Research
- Stakeholder Marketing
You will be required to submit a 6,000 word assignment for two of the modules and sit a three hour exam for the remaining two modules of the programme.
€1600 ( Inclusive of tuition fee, examination fee and CIM membership) Contact us for modular instalment payment options. This course can be completed in modules.
- Come see us at 21-22 Grafton St or email email@example.com and we’ll send you an application form.
- Once your application is completed, you will receive an information pack with details on your course content and college information.
For More Information
Come to visit us at 21-22 Grafton Street or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on 353-1-6779307
Please contact us to request a full brochure containing information about the qualification and course.